Project Outreach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khajiit culture

2 posters

Go down

Khajiit culture Empty Khajiit culture

Post by Le Grimacier Tue 12 Mar 2013, 6:42 pm

I've found some discussions on Reddit that could explain a lot of things about how Khajiit are thinking. It is important to show things like this in game. It makes the background more alive and realistic and show how the Khajiit are different from humans and elves.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Le Grimacier
Le Grimacier
Head of Lore

Back to top Go down

Khajiit culture Empty Re: Khajiit culture

Post by Ryu Hayabusa Mon 18 Mar 2013, 3:05 pm

Makes me think of the naked couple from Bloodmoon. Except in the middle of the mead hall...
Ryu Hayabusa
Ryu Hayabusa
Admin

https://projectoutreach.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Grimacier Mon 18 Mar 2013, 3:39 pm

Khajiit are more liberal than the other races.
From Ahzir Traajijazeri
"Fusozay Var Var": "Enjoy Life"

Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get.
Very very more liberal...
From Lord Vivec's Sword-Meeting With Cyrus the Restless
Cyrus moved the pillow and saw it: a dark rock weathered smooth with age, encrusted with traces of glistening curves. He glared at G’latha. “And you knew about this?”

“Yes,” the cat said. “G’latha found it amusing. Also, G’latha thought that maybe its magic would seep into your brainpan and teach you vaba maaszi lhajiito, do-sura.”

Cyrus got on his feet and grunted some admonishment. He found his sword near the cutter tools and hefted it, looking at its grip and wondering why it felt a bit off. Had the dunmer wizard knocked its balance out? Had he even set aside the saber in that whirling motion he’d made? Cyrus couldn’t remember. He remembered only how ridiculously fast it had all been.

“That book also teaches ahzirr traajijazeri,” he said to G’latha.

“Did you ever notice we hid that lesson at the bottom? Speaking of lessons, it seems like do-sura learned a few.”
That make me think that martial art could be something traditionally learned in Elsweyr. And because Khajiit are bored with abstract things it could be a way they use to teach their philosophy.
Le Grimacier
Le Grimacier
Head of Lore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hayabusa Wed 20 Mar 2013, 1:23 pm

Ahem, interesting. Who knew Elsweyr was full of sex and philosophy?

Ryu Hayabusa
Ryu Hayabusa
Admin

https://projectoutreach.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Grimacier Fri 22 Mar 2013, 3:00 pm

When I said "Philosophy", I meant for a Khajiit it's more something about having a good common sense than spiritual doctrine. They are too pragmatic.
Vaba maaszi lhajiito is the ta'agra for "it's necessary to run away" and it comes before ahzirr traajijazeri "we justly take by force".
Le Grimacier
Le Grimacier
Head of Lore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down