Project Outreach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notling's Showcase (Quests, NPC Design, and Interiors)

5 posters

Go down

Notling's Showcase (Quests, NPC Design, and Interiors) Empty Notling's Showcase (Quests, NPC Design, and Interiors)

Post by Notling Tue 08 May 2012, 12:22 am

Hi, I'd like to demonstrate my Interior design and Questing skills, but I don't know if anyone is still here or if this has all been abandoned and theres no point.

Looking forward to a response Smile

Notling

Back to top Go down

Notling's Showcase (Quests, NPC Design, and Interiors) Empty Re: Notling's Showcase (Quests, NPC Design, and Interiors)

Post by Rattfink333 Tue 08 May 2012, 1:13 am

we are still here
Rattfink333
Rattfink333
Outreach Modder

Back to top Go down

Notling's Showcase (Quests, NPC Design, and Interiors) Empty Re: Notling's Showcase (Quests, NPC Design, and Interiors)

Post by pROvAK Tue 08 May 2012, 2:00 am

All of us are still alive and kickin, this is very much alive. Just a bit of a slowdown due to my computers problems...But your showcase sounds very intriguing, please do post!
pROvAK
pROvAK
Head of Literature

https://projectoutreach.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Khan Tue 08 May 2012, 3:00 am

I'm also a bit non active because of his computer problems. Razz I'll be very happy if you did make a showcase for us. Smile Fire away, give us your best shot.
The Khan
The Khan
Outreach Modder

http://exilian.co.uk/forum/

Back to top Go down

Post by Notling Tue 08 May 2012, 8:43 pm

Well that's great guys. I'm sorry it's taking so long to upload one, I'm busy with some other stuff for TR, but once I'm finished my current claim, I'll send in my showcase ^^

Notling

Back to top Go down

Post by pROvAK Wed 09 May 2012, 2:41 am

For some mental reason, our forum can't let you post links unless you're a modder. It stays like that no matter what, so just put a space after the http://
it gives me a brain anurism every time I try to fix it...ah well Basketball
pROvAK
pROvAK
Head of Literature

Back to top Go down

Post by Notling Wed 09 May 2012, 12:28 pm

Okay, but what would I be posting a link too....?

Notling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rattfink333 Wed 09 May 2012, 7:48 pm

he said he's a tr modder. doesn't that mean he gets the auto nod?
Rattfink333
Rattfink333
Outreach Modder

Back to top Go down

Post by Notling Wed 09 May 2012, 8:44 pm

auto nod...? Look, just let me prove myself and I promise you won't be disappointed. It just might be a week or so before I can submit a showcase.

Notling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hayabusa Thu 10 May 2012, 2:54 am

Auto nod. Auto promotion. Anyone from TR, P:C, or SHotN gets an auto promotion. If you want to submit one anyway, go ahead. I can look up a showcase you submitted for another province mod as well if I ever need to.

P.S. Your skillset is very valuable as you know. We cry every time another quester, NPC'er, or modeller. (well, almost) Welcome with desperate, open arms. Laughing
Ryu Hayabusa
Ryu Hayabusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Notling Thu 10 May 2012, 5:36 pm

Oh okay. Works for me Smile

Notling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hayabusa Fri 11 May 2012, 1:43 am

Member promoted for...stuff.

Welcome. Don't have a fit about the current Data Files. Laughing
They are being sifted through.

Spoiler:

We aren't an uptight and all work type of group here. Killing our modders to get work done isn't what we aim for. So, you don't have to worry about revocation each month. Sound good?
Ryu Hayabusa
Ryu Hayabusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Notling Sat 12 May 2012, 3:01 pm

Can't say I'll complain =)

Notling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hayabusa Sat 12 May 2012, 3:50 pm

Can't say anyone else would either. Razz
Ryu Hayabusa
Ryu Hayabusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pROvAK Wed 16 May 2012, 3:33 pm

Interior claims can start once we gather as many interior resources as we can. That will be my new project...Since I love interior modding Smile
pROvAK
pROvAK
Head of Literature

Back to top Go down

Post by Notling Fri 25 Jan 2013, 6:24 pm

The quest starts you off in Sadrith Mora. If you head to Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub you'll see a new NPC on the top floor. Meet Ralena Dreloth, an upset Dunmer who has had her family ring stolen by a Bosmer named Aligoth.

You have the option to accept or decline the quest, should you choose the latter, you can always come back if you change your mind.

You'll want to head on up to Tel Naga, and enter the General Quarters, as soon as you walk in you should see a chest by a bed (along with a bunch of others) labeled Aligoth's Chest. After you open up the "locked" chest, grab the ring, you get a journal update, and from here you have a few different paths.

You could go back to Ralena at Dirty Muriel's and give her back her ring, at which point she'll thank you and give you a 100 gold.

You could talk to Aligoth and taunt him with the ring, kill him, report back Ralena and get an extra 100 (200) gold for your efforts.

You could talk to Aligoth (after getting the ring) and make a deal with him to kill Ralena. Should you decide to take this path, Aligoth promises you a very nice enchanted sword. You can go back to Ralena Dreloth, who will attack you on site, kill her, head back to Aligoth and he will follow through with his promise and give you a very nice sword "Soul Eater."

You could pretend to accept Aligoth's deal and then turn around and kill him. As long as you grab the ring from his body you're all set, you can head back to Ralena and complete the quest, but be warned: never betray a master enchanter, that sword you pick up off of Aligoth's body may not be what you had in mind....you'll see what I mean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I'm not sure how to attach files, so I uploaded it to mediafire, here's the link right here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iukauxweaaejaso

Hope you guys like it. It was my very first showcase/mod that I've ever made, and any criticism is welcome!

Notling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down