Project Outreach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thieves guild

4 posters

Go down

Thieves guild Empty Thieves guild

Post by Rattfink333 Sun 30 Dec 2012, 9:10 pm

topic for posting about the thieves guild. Ideas, quests, etc.
Rattfink333
Rattfink333
Outreach Modder

Back to top Go down

Thieves guild Empty Re: Thieves guild

Post by Le Grimacier Wed 13 Feb 2013, 6:34 pm

It could be cool if the player could find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They don't have to be the same as in Skyrim but I like the idea about Khajiit scratching walls to leave infos for other thieves. They could also use blackjacks. I have some meshes somewhere on my hard disc. With an effect of Drain Fatigue on it, you could knock someone when you use it.
There is also the catsuit that could be an uniform for the guild. It's a Khajiit outfit that can be combined with an armor.
Thieves guild DaggerfallRunway4
Le Grimacier
Le Grimacier
Head of Lore

Back to top Go down

Post by pROvAK Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:02 pm

That's what I always wore in Daggerfall Smile
If someone could make a model for this, that would be great. It would work in well with the lore Very Happy
pROvAK
pROvAK
Head of Literature

https://projectoutreach.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Grimacier Tue 19 Mar 2013, 2:27 pm

I've got an idea. The actual master of the guild doesn't fit the "spirit" of the guild. He's talented and have a lot of influence and allies outside the guild, but he's violent, greedy and proud (and he's an imperial, because Khajiit are just beasts, aren't they? Razz ). And he refuses to let you become the new head. So the player will have a new set of quests to become the new guild master. Other guild members also want you to become the new head so they will help you (one of them will be the quest giver). You're a thief and you're in Khajiit territory so you'll have to be cunning. No bloodshed, no violence. In fact, you'll steal the guild!
I would like to see something like Ocean's eleven or Leverage. You put your allies at the right place, you're enemies at the wrong place and you show you in front of the guy and say: "Hey, I'm the new boss now!" And he can't do nothing but cry. If you can success without killing him it would be perfect.
Le Grimacier
Le Grimacier
Head of Lore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hayabusa Wed 20 Mar 2013, 1:25 pm

It would be a refreshing change form the Elder Scrolls games. It's always kill to become top dog. Never like this. Pretty good idea.
Ryu Hayabusa
Ryu Hayabusa
Admin

https://projectoutreach.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down